Xero Workshop – An Introduction for Beginners
Thursday, 30th August 2018 – 1.00pm to 2pm
A warm welcome to everyone attending our Xero Lunchtime Workshop. We will cover:
• What Xero is and what’s all the fuss is about.
• A high level overview of all parts of Xero.
• How you should be using Xero – day to day.
• Reconciling your bank account including accounting for deposits, part payments & prepayments
• Some tips & tricks that will make you even more efficient!
Plus ask us any questions you might have! – A good ole fashioned Q&A session
Date & Time: Thursday, 30th August 2018 at 1pm
Venue: Maisey Harris & Co office at 910 Victoria Street, Hamilton CBD (north end of Victoria Street)
Catering: Tea or Coffee provided. Please feel free to BYO lunch
Parking: 2 Hours Free On-Street Parking in the CBD
Who should attend: Ideal for business owners and/or their employees, entrepreneurs, accounting students, bookkeepers.
If you have any questions please call Dianne on 027 5855 508.