Why we developed this service.
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success.
A great business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of ‘pre-work’, we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four-hour planning session to help you create a clear Business Plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90-day action plan to address immediate and critical issues.
A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from day to day activities in the business to focus on the business. Together we will review your past performance and clarify future direction.
You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session, you will have a one-page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, we recommend you undertake Business Planning.
Would you like:
- To increase the level of growth, profitability and cash flow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your progress?
You attend a four-hour planning session facilitated by Nathan, Peter or Rory.
The key issues covered will be:
- Discussing and setting both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discussing and agreeing on an action plan with strategies to support the achievement of goals
- Identification of Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identification of opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that needs to be managed
- Establishment of a 90-Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We will provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed. That way we can prepare any information required prior to the session.
- Gives you a chance to review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminates procrastination
- Helps you to find common goals amongst a number of Directors (if applicable)
- Identifies and prioritises your key goals
- Creates strategies for you to achieve your goals
- Identifies what you will need to achieve your goals. This could be a combination of marketing, training, performance management, increased resourcing and cost-cutting
- Sets timeframes for achieving goals and therefore provides accountability
- Provides a tool to communicate your business goals and vision with your Team
- Divides your goals into short term and long term – Quick Wins vs. Key Projects
- Provides you with a template to review actual performance against targets
- Provides you with a platform to develop Financial Forecasts
- Gives you a basis for you to set team members’ individual goals / targets.