Are you struggling to find time to achieve the things you want to do?
Do you feel like you have too much on your plate?
Do you feel unsupported in your role as business owner?
Would you value a team of people to discuss new ideas and issues with?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
Read on and discover our new Planning for Success workshop programme…
Too often we hear business owners say they feel like a slave to their business. Your business is there to serve you; not the other way around.
Our Planning for Success workshop programme is designed to help you regain control of your business, unlock your true potential and achieve the results you want.
There are so many ways you can improve your results. We want you to have the opportunity to learn best practice in a highly supportive group format with up to 15 non-competing businesses.
The workshops allow you to take time out from the day to day activities IN the business to focus ON your business.
What is involved?
You’ll attend a four-hour workshop, where you will:
- Participate in learning insights on specific topics, including how to systemise and grow your business, increase cashflow, manage change, improve team performance, and update your organisation structure
- Identify the top three things you need to complete in the next 90 days to achieve visible results
- Clarify the specific steps you need to take to achieve those three things
- Record when you will achieve each of the steps required to get you what you want next quarter
- Be held accountable for your actions, with a 45 day follow up call and a 90 day performance review
Facilitated by Nathan Maisey and Peter Harris, our Planning for Success workshop programme will be running throughout 2020and 2021.
Your investment is:
- 4 hours of your time each quarter
- $195+gst per month.
- 12 month commitment (first workshop is FREE!)
Limited to 15 businesses only, make sure you get in quick to reserve your place!